OXFORD, Miss. (AP) — The University of Mississippi is looking for a new campus police chief.
The Oxford Eagle reports that Tim Potts has resigned from the job he’s held at Ole Miss since July 2015.
The 52-year-old Potts says he is moving back to Indiana to be closer to his family. He started working Jan. 16 as campus police chief at Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Documents used to wiretap Trump ex-adviser Carter Page disclosed
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
Information from: Oxford Eagle, http://www.oxfordeagle.com