OXFORD, Miss. (AP) — The University of Mississippi is looking for a new campus police chief.
The Oxford Eagle reports that Tim Potts has resigned from the job he’s held at Ole Miss since July 2015.
The 52-year-old Potts says he is moving back to Indiana to be closer to his family. He started working Jan. 16 as campus police chief at Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Turkey: 'Atrocious' recording suggests killer used drugs VIEW
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
- A reader's guide to 12 Trump administration targets House Democrats are preparing to investigate
- Utility emailed Northern California woman about power-line problems 1 day before fire
Information from: Oxford Eagle, http://www.oxfordeagle.com