OXFORD, Miss. (AP) — The University of Mississippi is looking for a new campus police chief.
The Oxford Eagle reports that Tim Potts has resigned from the job he’s held at Ole Miss since July 2015.
The 52-year-old Potts says he is moving back to Indiana to be closer to his family. He started working Jan. 16 as campus police chief at Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- India orders 'staggering' eviction of 1 million indigenous people
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
Information from: Oxford Eagle, http://www.oxfordeagle.com