FARGO, N.D. (AP) — Police say an underage drinker had a blood alcohol content three times the legal limit when she hit a police vehicle in Fargo.
The 20-year-old driver damaged the back of the police vehicle, but no one was hurt in the crash Friday night.
KFGO reports the woman was arrested on possible charges of driving under the influence, underage drinking and other counts.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
- In war, as with California wildfires, heroism lives next to horror
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
Information from: KFGO-AM, http://www.kfgo.com