FARGO, N.D. (AP) — Police say an underage drinker had a blood alcohol content three times the legal limit when she hit a police vehicle in Fargo.
The 20-year-old driver damaged the back of the police vehicle, but no one was hurt in the crash Friday night.
KFGO reports the woman was arrested on possible charges of driving under the influence, underage drinking and other counts.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- GOP, Kavanaugh accuser in standoff over her Senate testimony WATCH
- Memory's frailty may be playing role in Kavanaugh matter
- In 1992, Cory Booker admitted to groping a high school classmate and issued a call for sexual respect
Information from: KFGO-AM, http://www.kfgo.com