FARGO, N.D. (AP) — Police say an underage drinker had a blood alcohol content three times the legal limit when she hit a police vehicle in Fargo.
The 20-year-old driver damaged the back of the police vehicle, but no one was hurt in the crash Friday night.
KFGO reports the woman was arrested on possible charges of driving under the influence, underage drinking and other counts.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- France strikes back against Trump, emphasizing a lack of 'common decency'
- Guard troops search for more wildfire victims; 56 dead WATCH
- Shot in the neck at 17, this is the trauma surgeon now leading doctors against gun violence and NRA
- Police think Alexa may have witnessed a double slaying — now they want Amazon to turn her over
Information from: KFGO-AM, http://www.kfgo.com