FARGO, N.D. (AP) — Police say an underage drinker had a blood alcohol content three times the legal limit when she hit a police vehicle in Fargo.
The 20-year-old driver damaged the back of the police vehicle, but no one was hurt in the crash Friday night.
KFGO reports the woman was arrested on possible charges of driving under the influence, underage drinking and other counts.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- Documents used to wiretap Trump ex-adviser Carter Page disclosed
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
Information from: KFGO-AM, http://www.kfgo.com