GRAND FORKS, N.D. (AP) — The University of North Dakota has announced a multi-year partnership to make Adidas the official athletic apparel and footwear brand of the Fighting Hawks.
The university announced this week that the footwear, apparel and accessory contract will run through the 2024-25 season.
The new all-school deal means Adidas will supply the Fighting Hawks with apparel, accessories, footwear and uniforms for all their teams.
UND Athletics Director Brian Faison says Adidas was aggressive in pursuing the partnership.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI searched estate in major escalation of probe
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.