NEW YORK (AP) — U2 will put on a special one-night show at New York’s historic Apollo Theater.
Howard Stern on Tuesday announced the invitation-only event for SiriusXM subscribers during his show on the satellite music service.
The company says U2 will play songs from its “Songs of Experience” album along with classics from its career.
Bono calls it a bucket-list moment and says it’s “an incredible honor” to play on the same stage in Harlem that has hosted the legends of soul.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Fuller picture emerges of viral video encounter between Native American and Catholic students
- Senate Republicans all but surrender to Trump on wall, despite shutdown's toll
- The man who stood behind Trump VIEW
- Kamala Harris opens presidential bid
- 2-for-1: Total lunar eclipse comes with supermoon bonus VIEW
SiriusXM subscribers can win tickets to the June 11 performance through an invitation sent by email.