CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — A South Carolina couple has welcomed twin boys two years after their two sons died.
Gentry and Hadley Eddings tell WBTV-TV the boys named Isaiah Dobbs and Amos Reed were born Monday. Their middle names are a tribute to their older brothers. Two-year-old Dobbs Eddings died in a 2015 car wreck, and Reed Eddings died two days later after being delivered at 38 weeks by emergency cesarean section.
Hadley Eddings told WCNC-TV in February that she “missed being a mom from day one” and didn’t “want to continue to live this life without being a mom again.”
Matthew Deans, of Wilmington, North Carolina, was sentenced to 1 to 3 years in prison after pleading guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the wreck.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Bezos lashes out at Biden over call for lowering of gas prices
- 'Stay tuned' for new evidence against Trump in July hearings
- Jan. 6 witness Anthony Ornato is at the center of a battle over credibility
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Inside the extreme effort to punish women for abortion
The couple live in a suburb near Charlotte, North Carolina.