TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — Police in Tucson say they’re investigating a homicide after the body of a young man was found on the city’s southwest side.
They say a passer-by called authorities about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday about an unresponsive person lying in the parking lot of a bank building.
Police day the man appeared to be in his late teens or early 20s and had obvious signs of trauma.
They say the man may have suffered the injuries elsewhere and wandered into the parking lot before collapsing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Air New Zealand announces plan to weigh passengers before boarding
- Family: Sisters among 4 missing boaters after vessel found partially submerged in Alaska
- Tara Reade, who accused Biden of assault, says she has moved to Russia
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Children die in hot cars in three states, including WA, prompting grief and warnings
Police say the department’s police gang unit was called in to help investigate the homicide.