JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (AP) — President Donald Trump is returning to Tennessee for a public rally and a fundraiser for Republican U.S. Rep. Marsha Blackburn’s Senate bid.
Trump will be in Johnson City for the events Monday in support of Blackburn in her tight race against Democratic ex-Gov. Phil Bredesen. The rally will be Monday evening at Freedom Hall and tickets are available free online.
A fundraiser invitation says tickets cost $10,000 per couple, including a photo with Trump; or $25,000 a couple, including the photo and a roundtable with Trump. Contributions will fuel Blackburn’s joint fundraising committee. The invitation didn’t specify the fundraiser’s exact time and place.
Vice President Mike Pence has attended two Tennessee fundraisers and two public events with Blackburn. Trump headlined a Nashville fundraiser and rally with her in May.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Democrats reject, conservatives deride Trump's 'non-starter' of a border wall deal
- Students in 'MAGA' hats mock Native American after rally VIEW
- The man who stood behind Trump VIEW
- As Democrats vow to investigate Trump, Mueller's office issues rare statement rebuking Cohen report
- Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is mulling an independent run for president in 2020