BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — A Buffalo businessman who co-chaired Donald Trump’s New York campaign says he wants to see President Barack Obama die from mad cow disease and the first lady “return to being a male.”
The failed Republican gubernatorial candidate Carl Paladino made the comments in response to a survey by Artvoice, a Buffalo newspaper. The publication asked local artists, performers and business owners for a New Year’s wish list.
In his response, Paladino wrote that he hopes the president dies from a disease caught from “having relations” with a cow.
He said he wants to see Michelle Obama “return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Bezos lashes out at Biden over call for lowering of gas prices
- Jan. 6 witness Anthony Ornato is at the center of a battle over credibility
- 'Stay tuned' for new evidence against Trump in July hearings
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- The 20-somethings who help the 70-somethings run Washington
Paladino confirmed by phone and email Friday that he wrote the comments.