WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump will attend a trio of fundraising events in New York City Saturday.
That’s according to a White House official and a campaign official, both speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the events on the record.
Trump will first be attending a breakfast that will benefit his active re-election campaign and the Republican National Committee, according to the campaign official. He’ll then attend an RNC donor ‘thank you’ luncheon before headlining a high-dollar fundraiser at a private residence, again benefiting the re-election campaign and the RNC.
The Trump campaign has been advertising a “Christmas Breakfast with President Trump” event to the president’s supporters, offering them a chance to win tickets in exchange for contributions.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- They relied on rapid COVID tests to gather safely; now some wish they hadn't
- New sequence of images shows Tonga volcano's devastation
- Cracker Barrel served a cleaning chemical to a customer; now the restaurant must pay him $9.3M
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- A hiker went camping despite warnings about severe winter weather. Six rescuers in snowshoes had to save him.