WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump will attend a trio of fundraising events in New York City Saturday.
That’s according to a White House official and a campaign official, both speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the events on the record.
Trump will first be attending a breakfast that will benefit his active re-election campaign and the Republican National Committee, according to the campaign official. He’ll then attend an RNC donor ‘thank you’ luncheon before headlining a high-dollar fundraiser at a private residence, again benefiting the re-election campaign and the RNC.
The Trump campaign has been advertising a “Christmas Breakfast with President Trump” event to the president’s supporters, offering them a chance to win tickets in exchange for contributions.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 3 men marooned in the Pacific are rescued after writing SOS in the sand
- Hard-line conservative Kobach loses Republican Senate primary in Kansas
- Airway Heights Correctional Center inmate kills his cellmate, who victimized killer's sister
- FDA warns of 4 hand sanitizers that are too weak to work
- 'Now you've got coronavirus,' Florida man tells boy to his face as the spit flies