WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump will attend a trio of fundraising events in New York City Saturday.
That’s according to a White House official and a campaign official, both speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the events on the record.
Trump will first be attending a breakfast that will benefit his active re-election campaign and the Republican National Committee, according to the campaign official. He’ll then attend an RNC donor ‘thank you’ luncheon before headlining a high-dollar fundraiser at a private residence, again benefiting the re-election campaign and the RNC.
The Trump campaign has been advertising a “Christmas Breakfast with President Trump” event to the president’s supporters, offering them a chance to win tickets in exchange for contributions.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- After coronavirus superspreader event at Sturgis, Missouri hosts thousands at Lake of the Ozarks bike rally
- Trump pledges woman for court, pushes Senate to move on pick VIEW
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies at 87
- Ricin is said to have been sent to White House