PHOENIX (AP) — Authorities say ramps from northbound and southbound Interstate 17 to the eastbound Loop 101 freeway in north Phoenix likely will remain closed through the Thursday morning commute due to a wreck.
The Arizona Department of Transportation says a tractor-trailer rig rolled over, spilling its load of cement.
Crews are cleaning up the mess.
ADOT says drivers should consider alternate routes and allow for extra travel time.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump moves to effectively end asylum at southern border
- Diver stumbles upon a giant jellyfish as big as she is: Watch the video
- Trump digs in on racist tweets: 'Many people agree with me' VIEW
- Prosecutors want Mexican megachurch leader held without bail VIEW
- Yosemite to restore names to historic attractions under $12 million settlement