PHOENIX (AP) — Authorities say ramps from northbound and southbound Interstate 17 to the eastbound Loop 101 freeway in north Phoenix likely will remain closed through the Thursday morning commute due to a wreck.
The Arizona Department of Transportation says a tractor-trailer rig rolled over, spilling its load of cement.
Crews are cleaning up the mess.
ADOT says drivers should consider alternate routes and allow for extra travel time.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump likens House impeachment inquiry to 'a lynching' VIEW
- US diplomat: Trump linked Ukraine aid to demand for probe VIEW
- ‘Are you talking to me?’ Trump’s anger on impeachment erupts
- 'You people with this phony Emoluments Clause': Cabinet meeting devolves into 71 minutes of Trump grievances
- Google Maps now shows speed traps, potentially raising the ire of law enforcement