MAYFIELD, N.Y. (AP) — State police say a woman faces driving while intoxicated charges after she drove drunk to the police station to pick up her brother who had also been charged with DWI.
Troopers in Fulton County say 50-year-old Scott Vosburgh was charged after a single-vehicle crash early Thursday when his blood alcohol content measured .29 percent, more than three times the legal limit. His sister, 51-year-old Kimberly Ledoux, drove to the Mayfield barracks to pick him up.
Troopers say Ledoux appeared to be intoxicated and a breath test showed her blood alcohol content to be .22 percent, nearly three times the legal limit. She was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated.
The siblings were released to another person who was sober.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- High-tech degrees and the price of an avocado: The data New York gave to Amazon
- Hungry bear goes for ride after getting stuck on trash truck
- Woman finds tiger in house, tells dispatch: 'I'm not lying' WATCH
It could not be determined if they have lawyers to comment.