MAYFIELD, N.Y. (AP) — State police say a woman faces driving while intoxicated charges after she drove drunk to the police station to pick up her brother who had also been charged with DWI.
Troopers in Fulton County say 50-year-old Scott Vosburgh was charged after a single-vehicle crash early Thursday when his blood alcohol content measured .29 percent, more than three times the legal limit. His sister, 51-year-old Kimberly Ledoux, drove to the Mayfield barracks to pick him up.
Troopers say Ledoux appeared to be intoxicated and a breath test showed her blood alcohol content to be .22 percent, nearly three times the legal limit. She was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated.
The siblings were released to another person who was sober.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Trump backs down under fire, 'clarifies' on Russia meddling WATCH
- Trump says he accepts US intelligence on Russian interference in election but denies collusion
It could not be determined if they have lawyers to comment.