SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a 25-year-old transient died after becoming wedged partway inside a clothing donation bin in Southern California.
Police in San Bernardino say Victor Augustine Robles apparently was trying to take clothes out of the large metal bin when he became stuck under the drop-down door.
Robles was declared dead at the scene Tuesday.
The Riverside Press-Enterprise newspaper reported Wednesday (http://bit.ly/1OsC9yP ) that an autopsy is planned.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Mass. COVID-19 outbreak mostly infected the vaccinated, CDC finds; few needed hospitalization
- 'The war has changed': Internal CDC document urges new messaging, warns delta infections likely more severe
- Forced to play in 'panties,' the Norwegian beach handball team decided they'd had enough
- Another coronavirus variant has reached Florida. Here's what you need to know.
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Information from: The Press-Enterprise, http://www.pe.com