HYANNIS, Mass. (AP) — Massachusetts State Police say a woman and the driver of a tow truck sent to pick up her vehicle are both arrested on drunken driving charges.
Fifty-one-year-old Patricia O’ Donnell of Marstons Mills had been stopped by a trooper on Saturday night and arrested for driving under the influence.
Then 25-year-old Brandon Fenton had been dispatched by a towing company to pick up her vehicle, but he was also arrested for drunken driving.
Police say a Hyannis News journalist saw the truck swerve over the white center lines and off the right side of the road, almost striking a pole, and recorded it on his dash cam.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Up to 13 feared dead in volcanic eruption off New Zealand VIEW
- Anti-doping agency imposes 4-year ban on Russia VIEW
- Gunman in Deadly Base Shooting Became Furious Over an Insult in Class
- Oregon commercial Dungeness crab season delayed; no word on Washington season
- Saudi gunman tweeted against US before naval base shooting VIEW
Both Fenton and O’Donnell will be arraigned and have been released on personal recognizance.
Their attorneys could not be immediately identified.