NEW YORK (AP) — New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady may not like strawberries, but he has skills when it comes to chugging beer.
Appearing Monday on CBS’s “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert,” Brady promoted his book “The TB12 Method,” in which he writes about diet and athletic performance. That includes abstaining from alcohol.
Brady told Colbert he rarely drinks beer. But acknowledged he was a “pretty good beer chugger back in the day.” So the host challenged him.
Brady drained his glass within seconds after two gulps, with Colbert finishing a distant last.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Kellyanne Conway dismisses her husband's concerns that President Trump's mental health is deteriorating
- Witness describes death plunge of two Yosemite climbers
- DNA testing helps police confirm Ted Bundy killed missing Utah teen
- A risky business in Trump loans: Deutsche Bank’s affinity for an outcast client VIEW
- Trump targets Biden after former VP's verbal slip
Colbert also got Brady to eat his first strawberry. Brady said he had never eaten the fruit because he hated the smell. Brady said it was “not that bad.”