CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — A 4-year-old toddler has been found wandering the streets in West Virginia’s largest city.
WCHS-TV reports the child was found alone in Charleston at about 11:30 p.m. on Friday. Charleston Police say the child was discovered by two men who were passing through the area.
Police say the child was found on Hunt Avenue and Kanawha Boulevard West in Charleston. It is a residential area on the city’s west side. Kanawha Boulevard is a four-lane road that runs next to Kanawha River.
Police have filed no charges. But authorities did notify West Virginia’s Child Protective Services.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Health plans no longer have to cover preventive care at no cost. Here’s what to know
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- AP sources: Trump facing at least 1 felony charge in NY case WATCH
- One key player did not cooperate with prosecutors: Trump’s financial gatekeeper
- A rescue dog and goat are best friends. A shelter put them up for adoption as a pair.
Information from: WCHS-TV, http://www.wchstv.com