LONDON (AP) — Britain’s young Prince George is getting ready to go to nursery school in January.
Kensington Palace said Friday that George will begin attending the Westacre Montessori School Nursery in Norfolk, 110 miles (180 kilometers) north of London, before the end of January.
The prince is nearly 2½ years old. He has been raised largely out of the public eye although he has on occasion traveled with his parents.
The nursery says it looks forward to welcoming George.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- As thousands of athletes get coronavirus tests, nurses wonder: What about us?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Two-dose coronavirus vaccine regimens will make it harder to inoculate America
- Trump administration moves ahead on gutting bird protections
- That Mysterious Monolith in the Utah Desert? It’s Gone, Officials Say
It says “he will get the same special experience as all of our children.”
The palace also released a family photo Prince William, his wife Kate, and their children Prince George and Princess Charlotte. The photo was taken in October in the palace gardens.