LONDON (AP) — Britain’s young Prince George is getting ready to go to nursery school in January.
Kensington Palace said Friday that George will begin attending the Westacre Montessori School Nursery in Norfolk, 110 miles (180 kilometers) north of London, before the end of January.
The prince is nearly 2½ years old. He has been raised largely out of the public eye although he has on occasion traveled with his parents.
The nursery says it looks forward to welcoming George.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 2 women busted for trying to use a $1M bill — at a Dollar General store
- Image of Queen Elizabeth II sitting alone at Philip's funeral breaks hearts around the world
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Beloved N.C. teacher's double life revealed after he dies in cartel robbery, sheriff says
- Armed 'quick reaction force' was waiting for order to storm Capitol, Justice Dept. says
It says “he will get the same special experience as all of our children.”
The palace also released a family photo Prince William, his wife Kate, and their children Prince George and Princess Charlotte. The photo was taken in October in the palace gardens.