LONDON (AP) — Britain’s young Prince George is getting ready to go to nursery school in January.
Kensington Palace said Friday that George will begin attending the Westacre Montessori School Nursery in Norfolk, 110 miles (180 kilometers) north of London, before the end of January.
The prince is nearly 2½ years old. He has been raised largely out of the public eye although he has on occasion traveled with his parents.
The nursery says it looks forward to welcoming George.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Couple finds their luggage is overweight because of stowaway dog
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Moderna vs. Pfizer: Both knockouts, but one seems to have the edge
- When a fisherman pulled in his line, he knew he had 'something weird': A 40-pound alligator gar
- One of the world's toughest COVID quarantine regimes is finally ending
It says “he will get the same special experience as all of our children.”
The palace also released a family photo Prince William, his wife Kate, and their children Prince George and Princess Charlotte. The photo was taken in October in the palace gardens.