NEW YORK (AP) — Tim Ferriss’ next book is all about high achievers.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt told The Associated Press on Thursday that Ferriss’ “Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers” will be published on Dec. 6.
The publisher says Ferriss will draw upon interviews from his popular podcast with dozens of public figures, including Tony Robbins, Edward Norton and Maria Popova.
In a statement issued through Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, the best-selling author calls “Tools of Titans” the “the ultimate notebook of high-leverage tools,” as used by “the best of the best.”
Most Read Stories
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- Washington state’s new parental leave law could change workplace for moms — and dads
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Republicans going beyond hypocrisy with the national debt | Danny Westneat
Ferriss’ other books include “The 4-Hour Workweek” and “The 4-Hour Body.”