LOS ANGELES (AP) — Police are searching for thieves who swiped more than 1,800 (6,800 liters) gallons of vodka from a Los Angeles distillery.
Investigators say the suspects sawed through dead bolts to get inside a storage room at the Fog Shots distillery
Company representative Art Gukasayan says the thieves made away with about 90 percent of the company’s holiday inventory and that the take was worth about $278,000.
KABC-TV reported Wednesday that detectives are examining surveillance footage that shows three men behind a razor wire fence. One of them climbs the fence and knocks the camera over before the break-in.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI searched estate in major escalation of probe
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
Information from: KABC-TV, http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/