KAILUA, Hawaii (AP) — The latest on President Barack Obama’s annual two-week vacation in Hawaii (all times local):
President Barack Obama returned to his Kailua vacation rental just before 6 p.m. Saturday after an afternoon round of golf at the Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course at nearby Marine Corps Base Hawaii. As his round progressed, the weather went from sunshine and light breezes to a steady rain and blustery conditions.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Northwest is in for a cold, stormy winter, NOAA predicts
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Cheney’s consultants are given an ultimatum: Drop her, or be dropped
- Pranksters have already defaced Trump's new social network
- ‘Needle spiking’ of women in Britain stirs alarm over new kind of assault
President Barack Obama is playing golf at the Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course on Marine Corps Base Hawaii.
The presidential motorcade departed the Obama’s Kailua vacation rental at 12:20 p.m. Saturday and arrived at the base about five minutes later. After some morning rain showers on Oahu’s east side, the clouds have largely given way to sunshine and light breezes.
The White House says the president was joined by friends Bobby Titcomb, Greg Orme and Darrell Harrington.