NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Tennessee wildlife officials are seeking public comments on regulations for the 2018-19 hunting season.
The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency says it’s an opportunity for Tennesseans to offer ideas and share concerns about hunting regulations with the agency’s staff.
The agency says the comment period is open through Feb. 15.
It says public comments will be considered by the agency’s staff and may be presented as proposals for regulation changes.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- In Mississippi, GOP concern rises over U.S. Senate runoff
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's assassination
- George Conway, husband of Trump aide, would rather 'move to Australia' than vote for president again
Comments may be submitted by mail to: 2018-19 Hunting Season Comments, TWRA, Wildlife and Forestry Division, P.O. Box 40747, Nashville, TN 37204 or emailed to TWRA.HuntingComments@tn.gov. Please include “Hunting Season Comments” on the subject line of emailed submissions