NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Tennessee wildlife officials are seeking public comments on regulations for the 2018-19 hunting season.
The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency says it’s an opportunity for Tennesseans to offer ideas and share concerns about hunting regulations with the agency’s staff.
The agency says the comment period is open through Feb. 15.
It says public comments will be considered by the agency’s staff and may be presented as proposals for regulation changes.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Microsoft says it has found another Russian operation targeting prominent think tanks
Comments may be submitted by mail to: 2018-19 Hunting Season Comments, TWRA, Wildlife and Forestry Division, P.O. Box 40747, Nashville, TN 37204 or emailed to TWRA.HuntingComments@tn.gov. Please include “Hunting Season Comments” on the subject line of emailed submissions