NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Tennessee wildlife officials are seeking public comments on regulations for the 2018-19 hunting season.
The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency says it’s an opportunity for Tennesseans to offer ideas and share concerns about hunting regulations with the agency’s staff.
The agency says the comment period is open through Feb. 15.
It says public comments will be considered by the agency’s staff and may be presented as proposals for regulation changes.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hearing sets up dramatic showdown between Kavanaugh, accuser WATCH
- Trump Jr. mocks sexual assault claim against Kavanaugh
- Grizzly's rare aggressive attack kills 1, puzzles officials
- Noah's Ark except it's a school bus: Truck driver rescues 64 dogs and cats from floods of Hurricane Florence
- Soon-Yi Previn defends husband Woody Allen, attacks mother
Comments may be submitted by mail to: 2018-19 Hunting Season Comments, TWRA, Wildlife and Forestry Division, P.O. Box 40747, Nashville, TN 37204 or emailed to TWRA.HuntingComments@tn.gov. Please include “Hunting Season Comments” on the subject line of emailed submissions