PAWTUCKET, R.I. (AP) — A teenager was shot in Pawtucket early Sunday morning.
The Providence Journal reports police responded to calls of shots fired near Main Street and Lonsdale Avenue.
They found a 17-year-old male shot in the leg, and another 19-year-old male with scrapes from trying to flee the shooting.
The 17-year-old was taken to Hasbro Hospital, where he was treated and released. Detectives are seeking public help in investigating the shooting.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Extra pilot saved doomed Lion Air jetliner on next-to-last flight
- Confusion, then prayer, in cockpit of doomed Lion Air jet
- Italy: Bus driver abducts 51 children, sets vehicle on fire
- Witness describes death plunge of two Yosemite climbers
- Wealthy parents in admissions scandal under intense pressure to make deals. Here's why
Information from: The Providence Journal, http://www.providencejournal.com