PAWTUCKET, R.I. (AP) — A teenager was shot in Pawtucket early Sunday morning.
The Providence Journal reports police responded to calls of shots fired near Main Street and Lonsdale Avenue.
They found a 17-year-old male shot in the leg, and another 19-year-old male with scrapes from trying to flee the shooting.
The 17-year-old was taken to Hasbro Hospital, where he was treated and released. Detectives are seeking public help in investigating the shooting.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Dog that survived California wildfire and guarded home for weeks is reunited with owner WATCH
- Yukon trapper shoots attacking grizzly — then finds his family already mauled to death
- Michelle Obama lights up Internet with frank criticism of Facebook exec's 'lean in' mantra
- Pence aide out of running to be Trump's next chief of staff VIEW
- Drug firm can’t keep up with demand for shingles vaccine
Information from: The Providence Journal, http://www.providencejournal.com