PAWTUCKET, R.I. (AP) — A teenager was shot in Pawtucket early Sunday morning.
The Providence Journal reports police responded to calls of shots fired near Main Street and Lonsdale Avenue.
They found a 17-year-old male shot in the leg, and another 19-year-old male with scrapes from trying to flee the shooting.
The 17-year-old was taken to Hasbro Hospital, where he was treated and released. Detectives are seeking public help in investigating the shooting.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- Trump backs down under fire, 'clarifies' on Russia meddling WATCH
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Trump says he accepts US intelligence on Russian interference in election but denies collusion
Information from: The Providence Journal, http://www.providencejournal.com