COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Police investigating the fatal shootings of four people at an Ohio home say they have arrested a teenager on murder and kidnapping charges.
Columbus police said Sunday they have arrested a 16-year-old boy in the four deaths.
Police have not provided a motive for the slayings.
Authorities responded to a report Saturday of a female with blood on her, and officers found a teenage girl injured outside the home then discovered the four dead inside the residence.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Motorcycle stunt rider Alex Harvill dies while trying to break world record in Moses Lake
- The Earth is now trapping an 'unprecedented' amount of heat, NASA says
- GOP congressman refuses to shake hands with D.C. police officer who protected the Capitol on Jan. 6, lawmakers say
- Biden signs bill making Juneteenth a federal holiday
- Woman falls to death at indoor climbing gym
The girl was treated at a hospital and released.
The victims were identified as 41-year-old Michael Ballour; 36-year-old Daniel Sharp; 35-year-old Angela D. Harrison; and 18-year-old Tyajah Nelson.