MCKEES ROCKS, Pa. (AP) — A man who once appeared in the MTV reality show “Teen Mom 2” has pleaded guilty to running a meth lab in Pennsylvania.
The Allegheny County District Attorney’s office says 28-year-old Kieffer Delp appeared before a judge Wednesday and in a deal with prosecutors pleaded guilty to operating a meth lab, possession with the intent to deliver and risking a catastrophe.
In exchange, prosecutors agreed to a sentence of 18 to 36 months in state prison.
Delp was arrested in a McKees Rocks apartment following complaints about a drug lab. Authorities say they found chemicals, containers and other items used to make the drug in the apartment about 5 miles (8 kilometers) northwest of Pittsburgh.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen
Delp was the boyfriend of one woman followed on the show.