MCKEES ROCKS, Pa. (AP) — A man who once appeared in the MTV reality show “Teen Mom 2” has pleaded guilty to running a meth lab in Pennsylvania.
The Allegheny County District Attorney’s office says 28-year-old Kieffer Delp appeared before a judge Wednesday and in a deal with prosecutors pleaded guilty to operating a meth lab, possession with the intent to deliver and risking a catastrophe.
In exchange, prosecutors agreed to a sentence of 18 to 36 months in state prison.
Delp was arrested in a McKees Rocks apartment following complaints about a drug lab. Authorities say they found chemicals, containers and other items used to make the drug in the apartment about 5 miles (8 kilometers) northwest of Pittsburgh.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Justices won't hear states' appeal over Planned Parenthood
- Dog that waited weeks in ruins of California wildfire is reunited with owner WATCH
- What happens when 25,000 Amazon workers flush toilets?
- Yukon trapper shoots attacking grizzly — then finds his family already mauled to death
- Need a transplant? First you'll need to prove you can afford it
Delp was the boyfriend of one woman followed on the show.