KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) — School officials say a teenager found fatally shot inside a Kansas City, Kansas, laundromat was a high school sophomore.
The Kansas City Star reports that police are investigating the shooting as a homicide and asking the public for information. Police haven’t released the teen’s name, but Kansas City, Kansas, Public Schools officials said Sunday he was a sophomore at J.C. Harmon High School.
Police were called to the laundromat in the Argentine neighborhood after the body was discovered Saturday morning. Police said they think the shooting occurred Friday night.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New round of US-China tariffs raise fears of an economic Cold War
- Trump Jr. mocks sexual assault claim against Kavanaugh
- Grizzly's rare aggressive attack kills 1, puzzles officials
- Kavanaugh's accuser wants FBI probe before she testifies WATCH
- Hearing sets up dramatic showdown between Kavanaugh, accuser WATCH
Information from: The Kansas City Star, http://www.kcstar.com