VALLEY CITY, N.D. (AP) — A teenage girl was taken to the hospital after she was struck by a pickup at the North Dakota Winter Show in Valley City.
The 15-year-old was walking with a woman at the event arena Tuesday night when a truck pulling a skid vehicle hit a large tire buffer and crashed into a wall while participating in a pickup pull event. The teen and woman were struck. KFGO says the girl was treated and released from the hospital.
The woman and the pickup and skid vehicle drivers were not seriously hurt.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- If you win tonight's huge Mega Millions jackpot, here's what to do next
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Todd Bol, founder of Little Free Library book sharing, dies
- As NASA's prized telescopes falter, astronomers fear losing their eyes in space
- Audio offers gruesome details of Khashoggi killing, Turkish official says
Information from: KFGO-AM, http://www.kfgo.com