VALLEY CITY, N.D. (AP) — A teenage girl was taken to the hospital after she was struck by a pickup at the North Dakota Winter Show in Valley City.
The 15-year-old was walking with a woman at the event arena Tuesday night when a truck pulling a skid vehicle hit a large tire buffer and crashed into a wall while participating in a pickup pull event. The teen and woman were struck. KFGO says the girl was treated and released from the hospital.
The woman and the pickup and skid vehicle drivers were not seriously hurt.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A North Carolina teen didn't come home. An iPhone app led her mother to a ravine.
- Massive blackout hits tens of millions in South America VIEW
- Severed head of prehistoric wolf found in Siberia, perfectly preserved
- U.S. buries digital land mines to menace Russia’s power grid
- A Chicago man died after the family took him off life support. Then he walked through the door.
Information from: KFGO-AM, http://www.kfgo.com