VALLEY CITY, N.D. (AP) — A teenage girl was taken to the hospital after she was struck by a pickup at the North Dakota Winter Show in Valley City.
The 15-year-old was walking with a woman at the event arena Tuesday night when a truck pulling a skid vehicle hit a large tire buffer and crashed into a wall while participating in a pickup pull event. The teen and woman were struck. KFGO says the girl was treated and released from the hospital.
The woman and the pickup and skid vehicle drivers were not seriously hurt.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Dog that waited weeks in ruins of California wildfire is reunited with owner WATCH
- Justices won't hear states' appeal over Planned Parenthood
- Yukon trapper shoots attacking grizzly — then finds his family already mauled to death
- Need a transplant? First you'll need to prove you can afford it
- Trump blames lawyer Michael Cohen for hush money 'liability'
Information from: KFGO-AM, http://www.kfgo.com