VALLEY CITY, N.D. (AP) — A teenage girl was taken to the hospital after she was struck by a pickup at the North Dakota Winter Show in Valley City.
The 15-year-old was walking with a woman at the event arena Tuesday night when a truck pulling a skid vehicle hit a large tire buffer and crashed into a wall while participating in a pickup pull event. The teen and woman were struck. KFGO says the girl was treated and released from the hospital.
The woman and the pickup and skid vehicle drivers were not seriously hurt.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- India orders 'staggering' eviction of 1 million indigenous people
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
Information from: KFGO-AM, http://www.kfgo.com