ST. LOUIS (AP) — A teenager has been charged with killing a man at a St. Louis market.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that 17-year-old Tre’Von Marble was charged Tuesday with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the Dec. 21 killing of 25-year-old Mialik Donelson.
Court records say witnesses told police a male known on Facebook as “Trey West” approached Donelson, pressed a gun to his left side and fired. He died at a hospital.
The shooting was captured by store surveillance cameras. After the shooting, police released surveillance images of the shooter. Charges say police later determined “Trey West” was Marble.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Fake images of Trump arrest show 'giant step' for AI's disruptive power
- What to know about the eyedrops linked to deaths and vision loss
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- End of the rainbow? California bill would ban sales of Skittles, other 'toxic' snacks
- A tree fell, killing two children. Their parents are now warning others
Marble was 16 at the time of the killing but is charged as an adult. He was ordered held without bail. No attorney is listed for him in online court records.
Information from: St. Louis Post-Dispatch, http://www.stltoday.com