LAS VEGAS (AP) — Police say a 16-year-old boy has been critically injured and another person has suffered life-threatening injuries after a two-car crash in North Las Vegas.
Police say the driver of the vehicle that caused the crash late Saturday was possibly impaired.
The vehicle also was speeding and witnesses told police the driver ran a red light and the car slammed into another vehicle.
Police say two people were in each vehicle and all four were transported to hospitals.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- ‘I’m done saying I’m sorry,’ Alex Jones tells Sandy Hook families in court
- 10 tips for coexisting with COVID (and living a normal-ish life)
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Daylight saving ends soon. Wait, didn't lawmakers vote to end this?
- Career prosecutors recommend no charges for Gaetz in sex-trafficking probe
The name of the critically injured teenage boy and other person with life-threatening injuries haven’t been released.