LAUREL, Del. (AP) — A teen is accused of causing more than $9,000 in damage to vehicles in a Delaware police station’s parking lot.
News outlets cite a release from Laurel police that says the 16-year-old was arrested at his high school Wednesday after police found evidence tying him to the police cards damaged last month.
Police say the boy intentionally damaged the squad cars, which were fully marked.
He’s being held on $5,000 bond.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Several powerful earthquakes strike off the shore of Canada
- Trump administration eyes defining transgender out of existence
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- 4 Americans among 5 dead in Costa Rica rafting accident
- Leaked video shows Khashoggi 'body double' after killing VIEW