LAUREL, Del. (AP) — A teen is accused of causing more than $9,000 in damage to vehicles in a Delaware police station’s parking lot.
News outlets cite a release from Laurel police that says the 16-year-old was arrested at his high school Wednesday after police found evidence tying him to the police cards damaged last month.
Police say the boy intentionally damaged the squad cars, which were fully marked.
He’s being held on $5,000 bond.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Federal judge in Texas rules Obama health-care law unconstitutional
- Interior Secretary Zinke resigns amid investigations
- The iconic U.S. company raising the stature of corrupt governments around the world
- Mounting legal threats surround Trump as nearly every organization he has led is under investigation
- George Conway calls Trump a liar after Kellyanne Conway defends president on TV