SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — Syracuse University has received a $2.28 million gift from two graduates.
The school says the gift is from former Welch Allyn chief executive officer Bill Allyn and his wife, Penny Jones Allyn.
The gift will primarily be used to construct the Bill and Penny Allyn Innovation Center at the College of Engineering and Computer Science.
Bill Allyn is a 1959 graduate of Syracuse and Penny Jones Allyn is from the class of 1960.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- Reporter is hit by car on air, striking a nerve with TV journalists
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'