SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Police are investigating a suspicious package at San Jose’s international airport.
San Jose International Airport spokeswoman Vicki Day says a suspicious package was reported in a lounge of Terminal B and that passengers have been evacuated.
The San Jose Police Department and the San Jose Fire Department and a bomb-squad unit are at the scene.
She says several flights have been affected but she did not know how many.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Oregon wheat farmers try to stop fire that's consuming crops VIEW
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- ‘You’re a daredevil girl!’ U.S. details Russian woman’s quest to sway NRA, GOP to do Moscow’s bidding
- Sheriff: 11 people dead after Missouri tourist boat accident
- Trump says Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
Day says passengers that had already gone through security in Terminal B were transported to Terminal A until the area is cleared.