SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Police are investigating a suspicious package at San Jose’s international airport.
San Jose International Airport spokeswoman Vicki Day says a suspicious package was reported in a lounge of Terminal B and that passengers have been evacuated.
The San Jose Police Department and the San Jose Fire Department and a bomb-squad unit are at the scene.
She says several flights have been affected but she did not know how many.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- 3 babies, 2 adults stabbed at home that police suspect was a ‘birth tourism’ site
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
Day says passengers that had already gone through security in Terminal B were transported to Terminal A until the area is cleared.