SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Police are investigating a suspicious package at San Jose’s international airport.
San Jose International Airport spokeswoman Vicki Day says a suspicious package was reported in a lounge of Terminal B and that passengers have been evacuated.
The San Jose Police Department and the San Jose Fire Department and a bomb-squad unit are at the scene.
She says several flights have been affected but she did not know how many.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- He threw away a napkin at a hockey game. It was used to charge him in a 1993 murder.
- Obama quietly gives advice to 2020 Democrats, but no endorsement
- Amid Trump’s crackdown, thousands of asylum-seekers on the border are giving up
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
Day says passengers that had already gone through security in Terminal B were transported to Terminal A until the area is cleared.