SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Police are investigating a suspicious package at San Jose’s international airport.
San Jose International Airport spokeswoman Vicki Day says a suspicious package was reported in a lounge of Terminal B and that passengers have been evacuated.
The San Jose Police Department and the San Jose Fire Department and a bomb-squad unit are at the scene.
She says several flights have been affected but she did not know how many.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Flamingo freezes on flight south, crashes onto Siberian road
- 'I believed we were going to die': An elevator in a Chicago skyscraper fell 84 floors, requiring a dramatic rescue of six people
- Anti-vaccination stronghold in North Carolina hit with state's worst chickenpox outbreak in 2 decades
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Couple killed in crash driving to their wedding
Day says passengers that had already gone through security in Terminal B were transported to Terminal A until the area is cleared.