ABBOTSFORD, Wis. (AP) — A suspect in a central Wisconsin shooting that left two people dead and a third person injured is due in court.
That appearance is scheduled for Monday at 2 p.m. The man is suspected of killing a couple at an Abbotsford residence Saturday and wounding a woman. She is expected to recover.
Marathon County sheriff’s officials say the suspect knew the victims.
Colby-Abbotsford Police Chief Jason Bauer says officers arrested the suspect near the scene. A gun was recovered.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Pilots recount rescue of suicidal man on Mount Hood
The Wisconsin State Crime Lab is assisting in the investigation.