ABBOTSFORD, Wis. (AP) — A suspect in a central Wisconsin shooting that left two people dead and a third person injured is due in court.
That appearance is scheduled for Monday at 2 p.m. The man is suspected of killing a couple at an Abbotsford residence Saturday and wounding a woman. She is expected to recover.
Marathon County sheriff’s officials say the suspect knew the victims.
Colby-Abbotsford Police Chief Jason Bauer says officers arrested the suspect near the scene. A gun was recovered.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New exercise guidelines: Move more, sit less, start younger WATCH
- Dead in cars and homes: Northern California fire toll at 29 VIEW
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Death toll rises in California wildfire, matching deadliest VIEW
- Heart meeting features fish oil, vitamin D, cholesterol news
The Wisconsin State Crime Lab is assisting in the investigation.