AURORA, Ind. (AP) — Indiana State Police say a suspect has been arrested in the slayings of an elderly southeastern Indiana man and his daughter.
Sgt. Stephen Wheeles (WEEL’-ihs) says the suspect was arrested Saturday in Kentucky on unrelated charges. The suspect’s name hasn’t been released.
Officers discovered the bodies of 78-year-old Walter Bryant Jr. and 58-year-old Faith Craig on Friday night at a house in Aurora, 30 miles west of Cincinnati. The bodies were found after the Dearborn County Sheriff’s Office was asked to check on the welfare of the two.
How they died hasn’t been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- A single word sparks a crossfire between the Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- Reporter is hit by car on air, striking a nerve with TV journalists
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Last straw: Fed-up Arizona Democrats censure Sen. Sinema