KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. (AP) — Police have arrested a 21-year-old man in the fatal stabbing of a Chiloquin woman.
The Herald and News reports that Uriah Vargas was booked into the Klamath County Jail on charges of murder, unlawful use of a weapon and tampering with evidence.
The victim — 21-year-old Melanie Ghost — was found dead early Wednesday near the intersection of Oak Avenue and Commercial Street in Klamath Falls. Vargas lives on Oak Avenue.
The authorities have not revealed the relationship between Vargas and Ghost.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Embracing a new reality: Coronavirus may never go away, even with a vaccine
- When can I see my grandkids? Here's some advice.
- Will you go back to the gym when coronavirus shutdown ends? Here's what you need to consider
- Why you need to continue to social distance even as your community opens up
- National Guard called to respond to Minneapolis violence VIEW
Information from: Herald and News, http://www.heraldandnews.com