TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities say an inmate is dead at a federal penitentiary in Tucson and suicide is suspected.
Prison officials say 28-year-old Frank Marshall was found unresponsive by U.S. Penitentiary staff around 6:40 p.m. Wednesday.
The Arizona Daily Star reports that further staff assistance was immediately called in to perform life saving measures, but it was unsuccessful.
Other details weren’t immediately available Thursday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Bezos lashes out at Biden over call for lowering of gas prices
- 'Stay tuned' for new evidence against Trump in July hearings
- 6 dead, 30 hurt in shooting at Chicago-area July 4 parade
- Jan. 6 witness Anthony Ornato is at the center of a battle over credibility
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Information from: Arizona Daily Star, http://www.tucson.com