MEDFORD, Ore. (AP) — Officials say a substitute teacher died before the school day began last week near Medford.
The Mail Tribune reported Tuesday that the Southern Oregon Education Service District confirmed the death happened March 9 at Crater High School.
Central Point Superintendent Samantha Steele said in a statement that Michael Bradley experienced a “major medical event” while preparing for classes.
District Interim Human Resources Manager Jack Musser declined to provide additional details, citing respect for the family.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- This major discovery upends long-held theories about the Maya civilization
- Saudi government acknowledges Khashoggi was killed while visiting Saudi consulate
- If you win tonight's huge Mega Millions jackpot, here's what to do next
- Washington tops all states in anti-corruption ranking
Jackson County Fire District 3 spokeswoman Ashley Blakely says a single emergency unit responded to a medical call there at 8:09 a.m. Friday.
Information from: Mail Tribune, http://www.mailtribune.com/