MEDFORD, Ore. (AP) — Officials say a substitute teacher died before the school day began last week near Medford.
The Mail Tribune reported Tuesday that the Southern Oregon Education Service District confirmed the death happened March 9 at Crater High School.
Central Point Superintendent Samantha Steele said in a statement that Michael Bradley experienced a “major medical event” while preparing for classes.
District Interim Human Resources Manager Jack Musser declined to provide additional details, citing respect for the family.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- At least 13 people arrested at Portland, Oregon, protest VIEW
- IRS launches a new way to estimate next year's tax refund
- 'CBS Evening News' anchor Norah O'Donnell caught on hot mic during Plácido Domingo segment saying 'Sounds like somebody else here'
- A $100,000 bribe got teen a UCLA soccer scholarship without even playing
- In economic warning signals, Trump sees signs of a conspiracy
Jackson County Fire District 3 spokeswoman Ashley Blakely says a single emergency unit responded to a medical call there at 8:09 a.m. Friday.
Information from: Mail Tribune, http://www.mailtribune.com/