MEDFORD, Ore. (AP) — Officials say a substitute teacher died before the school day began last week near Medford.
The Mail Tribune reported Tuesday that the Southern Oregon Education Service District confirmed the death happened March 9 at Crater High School.
Central Point Superintendent Samantha Steele said in a statement that Michael Bradley experienced a “major medical event” while preparing for classes.
District Interim Human Resources Manager Jack Musser declined to provide additional details, citing respect for the family.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The little-noticed surge across the U.S.-Mexico border: Americans heading south VIEW
- Can 'Jeopardy!' whiz James Holzhauer be beat? The science of memory and recall, explained
- Trump plans to release thousands of migrants in two Democratic strongholds, Florida officials say
- Trump's sanctions on Iran are hitting Hezbollah hard
- Ammo from crashed F-16 safely destroyed
Jackson County Fire District 3 spokeswoman Ashley Blakely says a single emergency unit responded to a medical call there at 8:09 a.m. Friday.
Information from: Mail Tribune, http://www.mailtribune.com/