PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Brown University’s campus newspaper has apologized to Malia Obama after students posted on social media that she was partying during a college visit.
A photo that circulated online allegedly shows the president’s daughter standing next to a table with cups at an Oct. 10 party.
People who say they attended wrote on Twitter that Malia played beer pong.
A story about the tweets said Brown students had “no chill” because they didn’t leave her alone during the visit.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- At Pentagon, fears grow that Trump will pull military into election unrest
- Despite Trump attacks, both parties vow orderly election WATCH
- Massive genetic study shows coronavirus mutating and potentially evolving amid rapid U.S. spread
- Luxury cars, MAGA flags and Facebook invites: How an unknown Idaho family organized the Portland rally that turned deadly
- 3 accused of creating man cave under Grand Central Terminal
The Brown Daily Herald published an editorial Tuesday with the headline, “Sorry, Malia Obama.”
It says it’s a shame Malia couldn’t enjoy herself at Brown without students posting pictures online and news outlets writing about it.
It says if the president’s daughter ever returns, hopefully next time “we will ‘have more chill.'”