BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Officials at a southwestern junior high school say a fire that caused an evacuation during exam week is of suspicious origin.
Boise School District spokesman Dan Hollar says the fire started at about 9:30 a.m. Friday when a paper towel dispenser caught fire in the girls’ bathroom at Hillside Junior High School in Boise.
Hollar tells KTVB-TV that students were evacuated to the cafeteria and gym areas.
Hollar says the damage is minimal, and officials will review security camera footage.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- Oregon wheat farmers try to stop fire that's consuming crops VIEW
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- ‘You’re a daredevil girl!’ U.S. details Russian woman’s quest to sway NRA, GOP to do Moscow’s bidding
There were no injuries reported.
Information from: KTVB-TV, http://www.ktvb.com/