BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Officials at a southwestern junior high school say a fire that caused an evacuation during exam week is of suspicious origin.
Boise School District spokesman Dan Hollar says the fire started at about 9:30 a.m. Friday when a paper towel dispenser caught fire in the girls’ bathroom at Hillside Junior High School in Boise.
Hollar tells KTVB-TV that students were evacuated to the cafeteria and gym areas.
Hollar says the damage is minimal, and officials will review security camera footage.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Peter Tork, endearingly offbeat bassist and singer in the Monkees, dies at 77 VIEW
- Rare snow dusts Vegas strip, sticks to LA-area foothills VIEW
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen
There were no injuries reported.
Information from: KTVB-TV, http://www.ktvb.com/