BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Officials at a southwestern junior high school say a fire that caused an evacuation during exam week is of suspicious origin.
Boise School District spokesman Dan Hollar says the fire started at about 9:30 a.m. Friday when a paper towel dispenser caught fire in the girls’ bathroom at Hillside Junior High School in Boise.
Hollar tells KTVB-TV that students were evacuated to the cafeteria and gym areas.
Hollar says the damage is minimal, and officials will review security camera footage.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- 3 babies, 2 adults stabbed at home that police suspect was a ‘birth tourism’ site
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
There were no injuries reported.
Information from: KTVB-TV, http://www.ktvb.com/