NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Officials in Tennessee’s capital city say streets will be closing in anticipation of a visit by President Donald Trump.
Trump will be in Nashville on Tuesday for a 7 p.m. rally and will headline a fundraiser earlier in the day for Rep. Marsha Blackburn’s U.S. Senate bid.
The city said Fifth Avenue from Charlotte Avenue to James Robertson Parkway, and Gay Street from Fifth Avenue to James Robertson Parkway will close at 9 a.m.
At 10 a.m., the city will close James Robertson Parkway from Third to Fifth avenues, and Fourth Avenue from Charlotte Avenue to James Robertson Parkway.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- A 12-year-old wrote his governor to oppose a gun law. A stray bullet killed him on Christmas
Then at 3 p.m., James Robertson Parkway will be closed at Rosa L. Parks Boulevard.