NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Officials in Tennessee’s capital city say streets will be closing in anticipation of a visit by President Donald Trump.
Trump will be in Nashville on Tuesday for a 7 p.m. rally and will headline a fundraiser earlier in the day for Rep. Marsha Blackburn’s U.S. Senate bid.
The city said Fifth Avenue from Charlotte Avenue to James Robertson Parkway, and Gay Street from Fifth Avenue to James Robertson Parkway will close at 9 a.m.
At 10 a.m., the city will close James Robertson Parkway from Third to Fifth avenues, and Fourth Avenue from Charlotte Avenue to James Robertson Parkway.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Donald Trump indicted; expected to surrender next week WATCH
- Hawaii authorities say 33 swimmers were harassing dolphins WATCH
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Probiotic supplements may do the opposite of boosting your gut health
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Twitter feed suspended over anti-trans tweets
Then at 3 p.m., James Robertson Parkway will be closed at Rosa L. Parks Boulevard.