HANCOCK, Maine (AP) — A Maine man says his four puppies that were stolen over the weekend have been returned to him.
Owner Jeffrey Long says his four of his six purebred pit bull puppies were stolen from his home Sunday afternoon. The Hancock County Sheriff’s Department said late Monday that three of the four puppies were returned to Long’s family.
Long said Tuesday that all four of the puppies were back home, and he says his family is happy to have them home again.
The family says three of the puppies were found at an Eastbrook home while the fourth was at a separate location.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI searched estate in major escalation of probe
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.