COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio’s hunters and anglers will able to purchase new licenses this week.
The Ohio Department of Natural Resources says 2018-209 licenses will be available starting Thursday. The licenses can be purchased on the department’s Division of Wildlife website and from hundreds of agents throughout the state. The licenses also will be available for purchase on many mobile devices.
The department says a new purchasing system launched last year makes it easier for hunters, anglers and conservationists to obtain licenses, permits or other products.
Licenses and permits are grouped by category, such as hunting or fishing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Battle for Warnock’s seat at center of US Senate power struggle once again
- Omicron loosens its hold, but 'this is a choose-your-own-adventure story'
- University mistakenly told 58 students they’d won full rides; it’ll pay their tuition anyway
- Hiker plunges 700 feet in the latest of many selfie-related deaths
- Bridge collapses, drops city bus into Pittsburgh ravine
Ohio’s 2018-2019 licenses are valid through Feb. 28, 2019.
Deer and fall turkey permits will be available in June after the Ohio Wildlife Council votes on upcoming seasons and dates.