OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say a Nebraska state trooper and a motorist have been injured in a collision on Interstate 680 in Omaha.
The Omaha World-Herald reports that both vehicles were headed north when they collided around 1:40 a.m. Tuesday.
Both drivers were taken to a hospital. Their names haven’t been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Correction: 3D Gun-Lawsuit story WATCH
- Robocalls flooding your cellphone? Here’s how to fight them
- Nearly half of cellphone calls will be scams by 2019, report says
- Inside the elite prep-school world of Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh, accuser
- Who is Christine Blasey Ford, the accuser of court nominee Kavanaugh?
Information from: Omaha World-Herald, http://www.omaha.com