OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say a Nebraska state trooper and a motorist have been injured in a collision on Interstate 680 in Omaha.
The Omaha World-Herald reports that both vehicles were headed north when they collided around 1:40 a.m. Tuesday.
Both drivers were taken to a hospital. Their names haven’t been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Trump's remarks about changing European culture draw ire WATCH
- Meet the brains behind the 'Trump Baby' balloon
- Arizona man arrested after trying to pull over troopers
Information from: Omaha World-Herald, http://www.omaha.com