EAST GRANBY, Conn. (AP) — Connecticut State Police say they finally got the scoop on the poop.
State police said Tuesday that they arrested a 43-year-old woman in connection with human excrement deposited on three separate occasions in the middle of the same cul-de-sac in East Granby.
Holly Malone was charged with misdemeanor breach of peace. She lives a few miles away from the cul-de-sac in Simsbury.
Troopers say a motion-activated camera set up after the second incident in November recorded Malone’s car.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- Dog reunited with family 101 days after California wildfire
- Why do zebras have stripes? Perhaps to dazzle away flies
Authorities say Malone told them that she’s lactose intolerant but sometimes eats dairy products, and she stopped in the cul-de-sac because she couldn’t make it to a bathroom in time. State police say she apologized.
A message left at a phone listing for Malone wasn’t immediately returned Tuesday.