MOUNT PLEASANT, Pa. (AP) — State police say they’ve found a vehicle belonging to a Pennsylvania woman reported missing Sept. 16, but aren’t saying where or how they found it.
Troopers from the Uniontown barracks have been searching for 31-year-old Leah Marie Owens since her mother reported her missing.
Police announced Wednesday that they found Owens’ maroon Ford Escape sport-utility vehicle. But Trooper Robert Broadwater says the search for Owens continues.
Owen is a white woman about 5-foot-7, 125 pounds with long black hair and green eyes. The last time she was seen, she was wearing a peach-colored hooded sweat shirt and blue shorts.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sitting all day increases dementia risk — even if you exercise
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- How to watch tonight's second Republican presidential debate
- Troops stormed a prison. They found inmates had built a luxury resort.
- Florida school district orders removal of all books with gay characters before slightly backing off
Her family plans to organize a search party for the Bullskin Township woman on Sunday morning.