ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — A St. Paul family of 10 was taken to a hospital after being sickened by dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in their home.
KSTP-TV reports that emergency crews responded to the home about 9 a.m. Monday. The family members were reported in stable condition at Hennepin County Medical Center.
Thirteen chickens also were in the house, and one of them died.
Carbon monoxide is a potentially deadly gas. The source of the leak wasn’t immediately clear.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Justice Department releases secret surveillance documents of ex-Trump aide
Information from: KSTP-TV, http://www.kstp.com