ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — A St. Paul family of 10 was taken to a hospital after being sickened by dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in their home.
KSTP-TV reports that emergency crews responded to the home about 9 a.m. Monday. The family members were reported in stable condition at Hennepin County Medical Center.
Thirteen chickens also were in the house, and one of them died.
Carbon monoxide is a potentially deadly gas. The source of the leak wasn’t immediately clear.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Robocalls flooding your cellphone? Here’s how to fight them
- Inside the elite prep-school world of Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh, accuser
- Two women athletes were separately killed in Iowa. But only one suspect — a Mexican — inspired outrage.
- Under right terms, Kavanaugh accuser may testify after all WATCH
Information from: KSTP-TV, http://www.kstp.com