ST. JOSEPH, Mo. (AP) — St. Joseph police are investigating the shooting death of a 49-year-old man.
Police say William Talbott was found Sunday night with an apparent gunshot wound to the torso. He was taken to Mosaic Life Care, where he was pronounced dead.
The St. Joseph News-Press reports police said no one else was seen in the area of the shooting when officers arrived.
Police haven’t released any information on suspects or arrests.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A small bookstore pondered its future after a day without a sale. After a tweet, it became overwhelmed with orders.
- President Trump goes on clemency spree, and the list is long VIEW
- Federal judges call emergency meeting in wake of Barr's intervention in Stone case
- A hunt for clues in Hawaii after a tourist couple falls ill with coronavirus
- Facing a wave of sex-abuse claims, Boy Scouts of America files for bankruptcy
Information from: St. Joseph News-Press/St. Joe, Missouri, http://www.newspressnow.com