ST. JOSEPH, Mo. (AP) — St. Joseph police are investigating the shooting death of a 49-year-old man.
Police say William Talbott was found Sunday night with an apparent gunshot wound to the torso. He was taken to Mosaic Life Care, where he was pronounced dead.
The St. Joseph News-Press reports police said no one else was seen in the area of the shooting when officers arrived.
Police haven’t released any information on suspects or arrests.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- As thousands of athletes get coronavirus tests, nurses wonder: What about us?
- Trump may be coming to terms with loss he won't acknowledge
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- An unusual snack for cows, a powerful fix for climate
- Britain tries to swab all of Liverpool in pilot of mass coronavirus testing
Information from: St. Joseph News-Press/St. Joe, Missouri, http://www.newspressnow.com