MILFORD, Neb. (AP) — Deputies have arrested a 37-year-old southeastern Nebraska man accused of setting a 42-year-old woman on fire.
The Lincoln Journal Star reports that investigators believe Jeremy Koch, of Milford, sprayed the woman with aerosol brake fluid and lit her on fire Wednesday night following an argument between the two at a rural Milford home.
The Seward County Sheriff’s Office says the woman was able to remove some clothing, but still suffered severe burns. She was taken to a hospital and is expected to survive.
Koch was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault, arson and a felony weapons count. He remained in Seward County jail Friday on $500,000 bond. It was not clear whether he had an attorney.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Owner of 3D-printed gun company accused of sex with minor WATCH
- Who is Christine Blasey Ford, the accuser of court nominee Kavanaugh?
- Trump says 'hard to imagine' Kavanaugh guilty of allegation WATCH
- A surgeon, who was a 'Bachelor of the Year' and reality TV-show date, is accused of drugging, raping women
- Nearly half of cellphone calls will be scams by 2019, report says
Information from: Lincoln Journal Star, http://www.journalstar.com