MILFORD, Neb. (AP) — Deputies have arrested a 37-year-old southeastern Nebraska man accused of setting a 42-year-old woman on fire.
The Lincoln Journal Star reports that investigators believe Jeremy Koch, of Milford, sprayed the woman with aerosol brake fluid and lit her on fire Wednesday night following an argument between the two at a rural Milford home.
The Seward County Sheriff’s Office says the woman was able to remove some clothing, but still suffered severe burns. She was taken to a hospital and is expected to survive.
Koch was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault, arson and a felony weapons count. He remained in Seward County jail Friday on $500,000 bond. It was not clear whether he had an attorney.
Most Read Stories
- Amazon Go cashierless convenience store opens to the public in Seattle VIEW
- Analysis | Why did the Seahawks move on from Kris Richard as defensive coordinator? A look at the numbers
- Are you ready? Here comes a deluge of rain, snow across Western Washington
- All Seattle’s new wealth couldn’t save many homeowners from foreclosure | PNW Magazine
- Pearl Jam to play two 'Home Shows' at Safeco in August, pledging $1 million to Seattle-area homeless initiatives
Information from: Lincoln Journal Star, http://www.journalstar.com