SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — A South Carolina woman has been arrested after officers found methamphetamine in her bra at a county jail.
The Herald-Journal of Spartanburg reported 38-year-old Allison Nicole Bridgeman of Landrum was charged Monday with possession of meth and contraband when the drug was found at the Spartanburg County jail.
A police report says Bridgeman was in a vehicle with an incorrect license plate and stopped by sheriff’s deputies. She handed the deputy a small container of meth at the time.
She was taken to the county jail where a search revealed another bag of meth in her bra.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Harry and Meghan in exile? Palace reportedly eyes Africa move for couple — 'as far away as possible' from William
- Sri Lanka military gets special powers after deadly bombings VIEW
- Claims of shoddy production draw scrutiny to a second Boeing jet
- Elusive red sprites, like glowing jellyfish in the night sky, photographed in Oklahoma
- SpaceX suffers serious setback with crew capsule accident
It was not known if Bridgeman has an attorney yet.
Information from: Herald-Journal, http://www.goupstate.com/