SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — A South Carolina woman has been arrested after officers found methamphetamine in her bra at a county jail.
The Herald-Journal of Spartanburg reported 38-year-old Allison Nicole Bridgeman of Landrum was charged Monday with possession of meth and contraband when the drug was found at the Spartanburg County jail.
A police report says Bridgeman was in a vehicle with an incorrect license plate and stopped by sheriff’s deputies. She handed the deputy a small container of meth at the time.
She was taken to the county jail where a search revealed another bag of meth in her bra.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Mueller said ready to deliver key findings in his Trump probe
- America's most famous pimp, poised for elected office, dies
- Audio offers gruesome details of Khashoggi killing, Turkish official says
- Collins' husband: Ricin threat mentioned Kavanaugh vote
It was not known if Bridgeman has an attorney yet.
Information from: Herald-Journal, http://www.goupstate.com/