FALLS CITY, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say vandalism has forced closure of some offices in a southeast Nebraska courthouse.
Nebraska City radio station KNCY reports that deputies are investigating Monday night’s break-in at the Richardson County Courthouse.
It’s unclear so far how much damage was done and how the vandals gained access to the building. No arrests have been reported.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- 'I didn't really learn anything': COVID grads face college
- Simmering threat of violence comes to fore with search of Trump property
- If Trump illegally removed official records, would he be barred from office?
- Large explosions rock Russian military air base in Crimea
Information from: KNCY-AM, http://www.kncycountry.com