BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — Snowplows have been involved in three crashes this week along North Dakota’s Highway 2.
The Bismarck Tribune reports two of the crashes occurred on Wednesday near Tioga. The third occurred near Towner. A fourth snowplow crash occurred on Thursday on Highway 85 south of Williston.
The North Dakota Highway Patrol says no injuries were reported in any of the crashes.
Authorities are reminding drivers to slow down, double the normal following distance when behind a snowplow and not drive through white-outs or snow fog. They say snowplow drivers will pull over and stop when it’s safe to allow traffic to pass.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Aide: Trump dismissed Jan. 6 threats, wanted to join crowd
- Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years for helping Epstein
- 8 bombshells from Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony at Jan. 6 hearing
- Ocasio-Cortez wants 2 justices impeached for ‘lying under oath’
- Trump tried to strangle Secret Service agent in attempt to reach Capitol on Jan. 6, aide testifies