CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) — Areas of northwest Wyoming, including Yellowstone National Park, have received up to a foot of snow in the last several days.
The National Weather Service post winter weather advisories for Yellowstone and the Absaroka, Teton and Gros Ventre (GROW’ VAWNT) mountains.
About a foot of snow has fallen in the higher elevations in the Grand Targhee Ski Resort area.
The snowfall has caused slick road conditions in the area, including in Yellowstone, where some roads were closed earlier this week.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump’s shifting explanations follow a familiar playbook
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- The coming California megastorm
- Anne Heche, TV, film and stage actor, dies at 53 from injuries sustained in L.A. car crash
- Trump executive nears plea deal with Manhattan prosecutors
A 25-mile section of U.S. 212 over Beartooth Pass northwest of Cody was closed Thursday because of winter conditions.